I’m pleased to announce that I have obtained a new certification: Kelley School of Business Executive Education Space Cybersecurity from Indiana University – Kelley School of Business !
I’m very proud to took part of this program dedicated to cybersecurity of space systems provided by the top-ranked Indiana University – Kelley School of Business.
I took part in this program on my own time and as an evening course.
As a cybersecurity professional and space passionate, my wish was to develop my knowledge and skills in order to better understand cybersecurity for space systems.
It was a 10-week synchronous teaching and interactive webinar series that will provide participants with in-depth understanding of the cyber threats to space systems and the tools to develop and implement effective strategies for managing cyber risks to space-based infrastructure.
The Kelley Space-Cybersecurity program is one of the first program in the United States, and indeed globally, to offer specialized focus on protecting the cybersecurity of space assets.
At the end of this program, I have now the capability to develop and implement effective strategies for managing cyber risks to space-based infrastructure. I also gained in-depth understanding of cyber threats, and how to manage related issues including supply chain security.
It was a great opportunity for me to explore cybersecurity challenges specific to space systems.
I would like to thank for creating this program:
- Scott Shackelford JD, PhD as the JD Executive Director in the IU Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research; and Provost Professor in the Kelley School of Business – IU
- Eytan Tepper as Visiting Assistant Professor & Director, Space Governance Lab at Indiana University Bloomington
I would like also to thank for their contribution and presentation:
- Gregory Falco, LEED AP, Professor at the Cornell University
- Henry Danielson, Professor at the California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- Brandon Bailey, cybersecurity senior project leader at The Aerospace Corporation
- Nick Saunders, Chief Cybersecurity and Data Officer, Government Systems at Viasat
- Scott Nelson, Senior Advisor Space-Cyber Nexus
- Michael Campanelli, Aerospace Practice Manager – Worldwide Public Sector
- Erin M. Miller, Executive Director at Space ISAC