I’m very proud to be featured in the second edition (nov 2023) of Interstellar Integrity (i2) released by ethicallyHackingspace(eHs)®.
Thank’s to William Ferguson for this interview :
- I introduce myself and my personal background
- I explain my passion for space and cybersecurity
- I explain my work about the analysis of the Viasat Cyber Attack with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework (MITRE)
- I describe my engagement and how I built the best community on LinkedIn and Discord for space and cybersecurit
An excerpt of the Interstellar Integrity (i2) – second edition (nov 2023)
I’m very proud to be featured alongside the following space cybersecurity professionals:
- Angelina Tsuboi, who is making sure the future of space cybersecurity is bright. Consider signing up for her PenTest Magazine Satellite Hacking course.
- Nicolò Boschetti, as Security Professional who is helping secure the future by shaping the IEEE P3349 Space Systems Cybersecurity International Standard. Consider learning more about this emerging standard today and how you may be able to contribute as well.
- Sylvester Kaczmarek as the editor of the informative newsletter SpaceLead. Consider subscribing to his informative newsletter “SpaceLead: Executive Edition“
Full issue of the Interstellar Integrity (i2) – second edition (nov 2023)
In this issue, you can also check Data Space with SpaceGPT.