What an incredible end to 2023. I’ve had some wonderful experiences. I’ve successfully met many challenges in cybersecurity.
- I took part of the 3-day Space Domain Cybersecurity course provided by Teaching Science & Technology, Inc. (TSTI) in partnership with Space ISAC and I earned a Space Domain Cybersecurity digital badge. Thank’s to Bruce and Terri Johnson. More here
- I took part of the program dedicated to cybersecurity of space systems provided by the top-ranked Indiana University – Kelley School of Business and I obtained a Space Cybersecurity Professionnal Certificate. Thank’s to Scott and Eytan Tepper. More here
- I did an analysis of the Viasat cyber attack with the MITRE ATT&CK® framework (more here) and I wrote a post mortem investigation. More here
- My work about the analysis of the Viasat Cyber Attack has been quoted and highlighted by Tim Fowler in his presentation at BSIDES St. Louis 2023 hacking education conference (more here).
- My work about the analysis of the Viasat Cyber Attack has been also quoted and highlighted in THE SIGN.MEDIA‘s newsletter released by Olga Nasibullina and Tatiana Skydan (more here)
- I was interviewed by The Interstellar Integrity (i2) magazine released by ethicallyHackingspace(eHs)® about my passion for space and cybersecurity. Thank’s to William Ferguson. More here
- I followed 2 online Aerospace Cybersecurity workshops given by Angelina Tsuboi :
– Drone & UAV Hacking workshop
– Satellite Hacking class.
- I’ve become an ambassador for the Aerospace industry within the “L’Aéro Recrute” program, to promote the Aerospace, Space, Defense and Security sector. Thank’s to GIFAS – Groupement des Industries Françaises Aéronautiques et Spatiales and My Job Glasses to hold this program. More here
I’d like to thank everyone who follows me and supports me. I hope all the information I share with you is interesting and helps you keep up to date and learn more.
Stay tuned because 2024 promises to be just as incredible. See you next year. Until then, take care.